Membership is free and is open to BME organisations, individuals and businesses. Associate membership is open to statutory bodies (at local and national level) and Private Sector organisations.
Benefits of membership include:
- Regular mailings about funding, public services, policy and legislation;
- Publicity about your group’s activities, news or events;
- Discounts for use of equipment and facilities at C BME Forum (see attachment);
- The right to vote or become a member of the Croydon BME Forum Board.
- The right to vote for or become a BME representatives on the Croydon Strategic Partnerships and other local partnership bodies.
- Representation of the views of Croydon’s BME communities at the themed partnerships groups of the Croydon Strategic Partnership.
By submitting this form your are confirming that your organisation wishes to become a member of the BME Forum and that it subscribes to the aims and objectives of the Forum.